Here are a few ideas for Christmas cards and gifts.
Christmas cards can be made from their art work by scanning or photographing their work and uploading to an on line company to make Calendars, Christmas cards, etc.
I use vista print (there are lots of companies doing this)
If your children are attending my classes all their art will fit into the Ribba frame from ikea at a cost of 7.00 euros.
This would make a great gift for Grandparents or family.
Term runs from September to Halloween.
The cost for this term is €60
Art classes Presentation Primary school Terenure
Junior class age 5 to 10
Senior class age 10 to 15
Tuesday junior 4:00 to 5:00
Tuesday senior 5:15 to 6:15
Thursday junior 4:00 to 5:00
Thursday senior 5:15 to 6:15
Saturday junior 10:00 to 11:00
Saturday senior 11:15 to 12:15
Parking outside the hall.
Please note class times are changing for Tuesday and Thursday classes as I have to work around the schools timetable.
Tuesday class: 3:45 to 4:45
Thursday class Junior 3:45 to 4:45
Thursday senior class 5:00 to 6:00
Saturday junior class 10.00 to 11:00
Saturday senior class 11:15 to 12:15
Registration will be on the day of class.
Fiona’s art studio is a small family run Art School for Children based in Terenure.
We provide art classes and camps in Terenure for children aged from 6 to 14 .
We have our own studio space for art classes.
Why take art classes?
• Art is a safe way for students to express themselves.
• Art strengthens communication, explorations and imagination.
• Art develops self-confidence and persistence.
• Art not only helps students intellectually it helps them socially by strengthening their confidence as well as their ability to work with other students.
• It teaches students how to learn from the world around them and see beauty in uncommon places.
• Art provides fulfillment in what they have produced and aides in lifelong participation in the arts.
• It teaches students how to appreciate the many forms, techniques and styles of art.
• It helps students express themselves and cultivates freedom of expression.
• There are often no right or wrong answers in art and this helps student’s gain perspective on value and self-evaluation.
• Art can often be non-verbal communication and can prove to be therapeutic for many.
Call Fiona 085 144494