All the a4 pieces we produce in art class fit into the ikea frame photographed below.
They look great and make wonderful Christmas presents for family and friends and they only cost €7!
There is class Tomorrow saturday.
Drawing by student in Wednesday senior class.
We are open for art class Today as usual
Fiona’s art class starts back on Tuesday 19th of September classes will be run subject to numbers in Presentation primary school Terenure. Classes are public and open to boys and girls.
Term runs from September to Halloween.
The cost for this term is €60
Art classes Presentation Primary school Terenure
Junior class age 5 to 10
Senior class age 10 to 15
Tuesday junior 4:00 to 5:00
Tuesday senior 5:15 to 6:15
Thursday junior 4:00 to 5:00
Thursday senior 5:15 to 6:15
Saturday junior 10:00 to 11:00
Saturday senior 11:15 to 12:15
All art classes are moving to Presentation primary school Terenure small hall.Opposite the Garda station on Terenure road west.
Parking outside the hall.
Please note class times are changing for Tuesday and Thursday classes as I have to work around the schools timetable.
Tuesday class: 3:45 to 4:45
Thursday class Junior 3:45 to 4:45
Thursday senior class 5:00 to 6:00
Saturday junior class 10.00 to 11:00
Saturday senior class 11:15 to 12:15
Registration will be on the day of class.
I am introducing Art Journals in class over the next few weeks. I would like students to purchase a hardback notebook with unlined pages about 15cm x 20cm not very big so it can be easily transported.
Fiona’s art studio is a small family run Art School for Children based in Terenure.
We provide art classes and camps in Terenure for children aged from 6 to 14 .
We have our own studio space for art classes.
Why take art classes?
• Art is a safe way for students to express themselves.
• Art strengthens communication, explorations and imagination.
• Art develops self-confidence and persistence.
• Art not only helps students intellectually it helps them socially by strengthening their confidence as well as their ability to work with other students.
• It teaches students how to learn from the world around them and see beauty in uncommon places.
• Art provides fulfillment in what they have produced and aides in lifelong participation in the arts.
• It teaches students how to appreciate the many forms, techniques and styles of art.
• It helps students express themselves and cultivates freedom of expression.
• There are often no right or wrong answers in art and this helps student’s gain perspective on value and self-evaluation.
• Art can often be non-verbal communication and can prove to be therapeutic for many.
Click Here For More Info
Call Fiona 085 144494