Classes listed below are open to everyone to attend regardless of what school you attend.
Fiona’s Art Class Timetable February term two 2020 places will be offered to existing students first please contact me to check availability.
1. Places are offered to existing students first please contact me to check availability of classes.
2. Payment is for the 6 week term (€60) on the day of registration.
3. I cannot facilitate ‘pay as you go’ the six week term must be paid in full.
4. You can make up for missed classes in the term you paid for, by coming on another day during the week, or do an extra class during the week or term.
5. Trial classes will not be available this term, if your child is joining the class for the first time and decides the art class is not for them I will refund you the balance of the term.
6. Special needs.
It is really important that I know about your child’s needs especially if they are very young. Art class is a busy place and I need to be able to access your child’s needs based on the information you provide.
7. What age we take.
While we can teach students as young as four years old they must have started primary school.
However not every four-year-old is ready to sit quietly for an hour. We may feel that a student needs to wait a few months to a year before continuing. If that is the case, we will let you know.
8. Children cannot register themselves an adult must do registration.
9. There may be places available during the term please contact me for details.
Tuesday all levels 4:00 to 5:00
Thursday all levels 4:00 to 5:00
Thursday senior & intermediate5:15 to 6:15
Saturday all levels 9:45 to 10:45
Saturday senior & intermediate11:00 to 12:00
Please note class times and days may vary from term to term.
This timetable is for public classes only for information on presentation after school classes please contact Parents Assocation.